Why Join New Jersey Jeep Association?
- Member only trail rides
- Monthly club meetings
- Invitations to Member Only Events
- Exclusive discounts with sponsors
- Purchase of Member Only T-Shirts
- Because JEEP!
- Non-Profit status in NJ
- Not just a Facebook Group
- We follow the TREAD Lightly Principles! More on Tread Lightly
- Off-Road LEGALLY
- NJJA is now part of the Northeast Off-Road Alliance (NOVA), which gives access to private land in the NE
- Ability to join NOVA Events
- Be part of Charity Events (Krawl 4 the Kids @ Tar Hollow, Jeepers for Troopers & more in the future)
- Meet great people with the same love for Jeeps from all over the state
- Access to our Member-Only area on forum
Cost to Join:
- Annual membership fees are per-person. There are two types of members: primary members, and household members. Household members are additional persons who reside within the same residence or are immediate family members of a primary member.
- Yearly dues must be paid by January to maintain continuous membership. Members joining after November pay the full yearly fee for the next year, but obtain December membership for free.
- Primary membership (the first member in a household to join) costs $40 per year. Additional household members pay $10 per year if they do not drive their own vehicle at club events or desire their own yearly membership sticker. Additional household members pay $20 per year if they have their own vehicle which will be used at club events and such members receive an additional membership sticker. Children 17 and under are free.
- Be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have mailed in an application so we know to expect it. You can also fill out the contact us form on this page.
- Primary Member $40
- Household member(no vehicle) $10
- Household member(with vehicle) $20
*Membership will not be active until dues are paid.
Renew by Jan 31st to keep MIG (Member In Good Standing)status.
Every member should fill out a copy of the membership form. Members may join or be added to a household at any time during the year. Once filled out the completed application can be submitted online, NJJA Paper Applicationto the club PO Box or handed in at any club function.
Members must review & acknowledge the following: Release & Waiver Liability