Membership Questions or Problems thread

General Club Information for the Public
Locked
User avatar
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: South River, NJ

Membership Questions or Problems thread

Post by jeremy_tamara » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Problems or questions about your 2017 Membership or member forum access...
Post them here.
Crilly is the new Membership Officer.

List of 2017 members: http://www.njjeep.org/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=1666
If you do not see your forum name here, let me know!

-tamara
:Jeep-wave:
Last edited by jeremy_tamara on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
falc0n2u
NEWBIE
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:36 pm
Location: Roosevelt, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by falc0n2u » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Renewal is open?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
User avatar
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: South River, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by jeremy_tamara » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 pm

falc0n2u wrote:Renewal is open?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yes
http://www.njjeep.org/membership/online_membership_form

-tamara
Super_Chief
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Super_Chief » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 pm

I renewed my membership 1/3 and have not received my package in the mail. Can you let me know when I can receive it? Thks Much
User avatar
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: South River, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by jeremy_tamara » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 am

Super_Chief wrote:I renewed my membership 1/3 and have not received my package in the mail. Can you let me know when I can receive it? Thks Much

PM Crilly he's the membership officer

-tamara
User avatar
Crilly
Lumberjack
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: Bordentown

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Crilly » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:58 am

Working on it

I know super_chief was already processed

Membership cards are being made
Envelopes are printed and will be ready to go out shortly

Crilly
"If you fall, I'll be there." -Floor
Super_Chief
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Super_Chief » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:21 am

Crilly-thanks much I received the membership package in the mail yesterday.
User avatar
NickC5206
Vice President
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:53 pm
Location: Browns Mills, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by NickC5206 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:21 pm

I renewed online but it said i had to pick up the membership stuff? I cannot make the 11 Feb meeting due to a work related issue. Can i have the packet mailed to me.
Also i am not sure i did it right, i paid the $40 for membership and i have another jeep i own and i paid another 10 for the sticker. it's not a family membership because i own 2 jeeps.
thanks
:Jeep-wave: :jeepchicsrock: :wrench3:
User avatar
DasJeep
MOONBOUNCER
Posts: 2244
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Medford, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by DasJeep » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 pm

NickC5206 wrote:I renewed online but it said i had to pick up the membership stuff? I cannot make the 11 Feb meeting due to a work related issue. Can i have the packet mailed to me.
Also i am not sure i did it right, i paid the $40 for membership and i have another jeep i own and i paid another 10 for the sticker. it's not a family membership because i own 2 jeeps.
thanks

It will be mailed.
"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
User avatar
Sudz
RED TRAIL RIDER
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:54 am
Location: Bucks County

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Sudz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Why am I 'Pink' ?

I paid my 2017 membership, I have my 2017 membership card & decal

AND YOU CASHED MY CHECK!!!

Check # 4716 cashed 1/27/17

????
Last edited by Sudz on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
95 ZJ : Clayton 6" : 8.8 : HP30 : 4.88s : Aussie F/R : 242 SYE : RCVs : 35 MTZs : XD9000

Paragon ♠ Tellico ◊ Big Dogs ♣ Rausch Creek ♥ Moab ♠ Black Bear Pass ◊ Rubicon
User avatar
Helo Driver
RED TRAIL RIDER
Posts: 1237
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Location: Pitman, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Helo Driver » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Sudz wrote:Why am I 'Pink' ?????

Well Ron,
Guess they thought you looked good in"'Pink"!!!!
Mike

1998 Green TJ Sahara
2001 Yellow TJ Sport
2014 Copperhead JKU Rubicon
User avatar
Sudz
RED TRAIL RIDER
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:54 am
Location: Bucks County

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by Sudz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Helo Driver wrote:
Sudz wrote:Why am I 'Pink' ?????

Well Ron,
Guess they thought you looked good in"'Pink"!!!!
i was trying to access my rubicon thread with an update in the 'members only' area.
my search was coming up empty then I noticed I was pink. wth

bummer


Image
95 ZJ : Clayton 6" : 8.8 : HP30 : 4.88s : Aussie F/R : 242 SYE : RCVs : 35 MTZs : XD9000

Paragon ♠ Tellico ◊ Big Dogs ♣ Rausch Creek ♥ Moab ♠ Black Bear Pass ◊ Rubicon
User avatar
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: South River, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by jeremy_tamara » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Will update in a few.
I don't get the info for mailed forms instantly. Crilly has to give me the info.
-Tamara

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
User avatar
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: South River, NJ

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by jeremy_tamara » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm

You have added to the Members 2017 Group.
Sorry for the delay.

-tamara

Sudz wrote:
Helo Driver wrote:
Sudz wrote:Why am I 'Pink' ?????

Well Ron,
Guess they thought you looked good in"'Pink"!!!!
i was trying to access my rubicon thread with an update in the 'members only' area.
my search was coming up empty then I noticed I was pink. wth

bummer


Image
Locked