If you are having trouble logging into the forum, please clear the cache on your browser. You can do so on this page, towards the bottom click on "Delete all Board Cookies" or clear it within your browser. If that doesn't resolve the problem, email us @  njja@njjeep.org  so we can help you out!

Raceway Park Shut Down

General Club Information for the Public
SummerWind
Membership Coordinator

Raceway Park Shut Down

Post by SummerWind » January 20th, 2018, 10:48 am

Unfortunately I got the final word yesterday. Between parts of the park being shut down and the rest on hold we will not be able to host an event there at this time. The guy I deal with isn't even certain about his job! I don't mind continuing the effort to put something together this year that we can host ourselves but we need a new site. We were hoping for someplace in Central Jersey to entice more members. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm listening....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hcsif720

Re: Raceway Park Shut Down

Post by hcsif720 » January 20th, 2018, 10:54 am

SummerWind wrote:Unfortunately I got the final word yesterday. Between parts of the park being shut down and the rest on hold we will not be able to host an event there at this time. The guy I deal with isn't even certain about his job! I don't mind continuing the effort to put something together this year that we can host ourselves but we need a new site. We were hoping for someplace in Central Jersey to entice more members. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm listening....

What has been the turn out on the last event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SummerWind
Membership Coordinator

Re: Raceway Park Shut Down

Post by SummerWind » January 20th, 2018, 1:11 pm

This would have been a first time event.