Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Willy's Wheeler
Never thought I would say this...  ever.. but I want to say it/offer it here before going anywhere else with it. My lifestyle and current situation has changed, and I will be in need of a more family friendly vehicle with some more utility use than my 2015 2 door JK has to offer. I have found a vehicle that checks off all of my boxes, and the only thing in my way is selling my jeep. I have options and the jeep isnt really "in the way" but I wanted to offer it up here to my jeep family and your friends before I decide to do something more drastic (aka tear it apart and part it out before bringing it back to stock and trading it in).

I love the jeep and the "final product" it turned out to be. Alot of personal manhours and labor hours at globex have been spent on it, and I would probably cry if I was present for the teardown. It is for sale to my jeep peeps only. I'm not letting it go to someone that won't enjoy it the right way. Here are some pictures and a description of the major upgrades to the jeep. It is a willy's model, but almost everything stock has been upgraded.

2015 Wranger Willy's Wheeler W edition 2 Door auto in Anvil ~ just under 50k miles and increasing

Suspension-
Metalcloak 3.5" dual rate coils
All 8 Metalcloak duroflex arms
OME long travel shocks
Currie Antirock front swaybar
Clayton front adj track bar

Axles-
Matching 4.88 Revolution gears
Prorock 44 front axle
RCV front axle shafts
ARB air locker

Stock D44 rear axle
35 spline Revolution rear axle shafts
ARB air locker
1350 rear and 1310 front Tom Woods greasable driveshafts

Wheels/Tires-
37" Nitto Trail Grapplers (4)
KMC XD232 Robby Gordon beadlocks (4)
Full sized matching spare on a stock Whilly's wheel

Interior-
Bedlined interior tub by NJ LineX
Midland 40 watt GMRS radio
A pillar switches for the lockers and a twin ARB compressor to run them and OBA

Exterior-
Poison Spyder aluminum fender flares
VKS front V3 frame chop bumper
VKS frame mount sliders
Shittybilt 10k winch
Poison Spyder hood louver
Poison Spyder rear frame chop bumper
Poison Spyder tramp stamp for license plate
ORFab Engine / oil pan skid
JW Speaker LED headlights and taillights
PIAA cube windshield LED lights

I'm sure I'm missing plenty on the list, so reach out with questions. I'm asking a fairly modest $25k. Stock jeeps of the same year and milage can be found for the same price. KBB values the stock trade in at about 17k. I could probably make more ripping it apart and parting it out, then selling it to the dealer in its stock form, but I just want to see it used and enjoyed. If you have questions please ask. If you would like to make an offer, PM me or text me 8566307842. I also have a printed carfax report for the jeep. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ryan

*|||||||* Just Empty Every Pocket