Why Join New Jersey Jeep Association?
- Member-only trail rides
- Monthly club meetings
- Invitations to Member Only Events
- Exclusive discounts with sponsors
- Because JEEP!
- NJJA is friendly to other off-road vehicles.
- Non-Profit status in NJ
- Not just a Facebook Group!
- We follow the TREAD Lightly Principles! More on Tread Lightly
- Off-Road LEGALLY
- NJJA is now part of the Northeast Off-Road Alliance (NOVA), which gives access to private land in the North East
- Ability to join NOVA Events, NOVA Calendar
- Be part of Charity Events (Krawl 4 the Kids @ Tar Hollow, Jeepers for Troopers, It’s a Wine and Jeep Thing at Laurita Winery & more in the future)
- Meet great people with the same love for Jeeps from all over the state
- Access to our Member-Only area on the forum
Cost to Join:
- Annual membership fees are per-person. There are two types of members: primary members, and household members. Household members are additional persons who reside within the same residence or are immediate family members of a primary member.
- Yearly dues must be paid by January to maintain continuous membership. Members joining after November pay the full yearly fee for the next year, but obtain December membership for free.
- Primary membership (the first member in a household to join) costs $40 per year. Additional household members pay $10 per year if they do not drive their own vehicle at club events or desire their own yearly membership sticker. Additional household members pay $20 per year if they have their own vehicle which will be used at club events and such members receive an additional membership sticker. Children 17 and under are free.
- Be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have mailed in an application so we know to expect it. You can also fill out the contact us form on this page.
- Primary Member $40
- Household member(no vehicle) $10
- Household member(with vehicle) $20
*Membership will not be active until dues are paid. Membership must be filled out for member forum access*
Renew by Jan 31st to keep MIGS (Member In Good Standing) status.
Members may join or be added to a household at any time during the year. Once filled out the completed application can be submitted online.
Members must review & acknowledge the following, yearly: